21 Reasons Why Businesses Should Put Their Videos On YouTube
Are you thinking about adding youtube to your business?
Here are 21 reasons why adding youtube to your business is beneficial.
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine, after Google.
- It has over 2 billion, monthly active users.
- It is a cost-effective way to reach a large audience. The average cost to advertise on TV nationwide is $107,000
- YouTube videos can be easily embedded on websites and social media platforms.
- YouTube allows businesses to target specific demographics and interests through advertising. Caldera also provides effective marketing on social media channels, google and more.
- YouTube videos can improve search engine optimization (SEO) for a website.
- YouTube allows businesses to create a channel and build a following.
- YouTube videos can be used to educate and inform customers about products and services.
- YouTube videos can be used to showcase a company’s culture and values.
- YouTube videos can be used to build trust and credibility with potential customers. This can be done with interview videos, how-to videos, product testimonials, and many more.
- YouTube allows businesses to track analytics and measure the success of their videos.
- YouTube videos can be used to generate leads and drive sales. Each video can be used as a lead magnet to specific landing pages to drive leads and get results.
- YouTube videos can be used to provide customer support and answer frequently asked questions.
- YouTube allows businesses to collaborate and partner with other brands and influencers.
- YouTube videos can be used to create brand awareness and increase brand loyalty.
- YouTube videos can be used to increase website traffic and engagement.
- YouTube videos can be used to create a sense of community and connection with customers.
- YouTube allows businesses to create playlists and organize their videos.
- YouTube videos can be used to increase visibility and reach on Google search results.
- YouTube is accessible on all devices, including smartphones and smart TVs.
- YouTube is a platform that is constantly evolving and offers new features and opportunities for businesses.
Reasons NOT add youtube to your business?
- Time and resources: Creating and managing a YouTube channel takes time and resources. It may not be feasible for small businesses or businesses with limited resources. In short, it is expensive (although very cheap compared to traditional media) and requires know-how.
- Audience: Not all businesses will have an audience on YouTube. For example, a B2B company may not find as much success on YouTube as a B2C company but would find success in Linkedin videos.
- Content limitations: YouTube has strict guidelines on the content that can be uploaded to the platform. Businesses may not be able to upload certain types of content, such as adult content or content that promotes hate speech.
- Brand image: Some businesses may be concerned about their brand image on YouTube, as it can be a more casual and informal platform. Caldera can also help with branding and packaging, let us know if you are in need of a brand book.
- Competition: YouTube is a highly competitive platform, with millions of videos being uploaded every day. It can be difficult for a new business to stand out and get noticed.
- Return on investment: Some businesses may not see a significant return on investment for the resources they put into creating and managing a YouTube channel. The success of a youtube channel does compound over time as videos live on Youtube forever.
There are lots of benefits to having your brand on youtube but the reality is that it is not easy. It takes time, resources and an understanding of how audiences perceive information.
Our team has specialized in building successfully branded content channels for worldwide brands and has extensive experience in creating content that resonates with audiences. From strategy to planning, production to post-production and marketing, we can help you every step of the way.